104. A little girl coming to school with a red carnation behind her ear.
105. A student’s mother volunteering in my class.
106. A formerly challenging student reaching out to help teach a new student with behavior challenges how to follow classroom procedures.
107. Finding the perfect Valentine or birthday card for someone I love.
108. Driving out of the carwash knowing the glittery black of my car sparkles in the sun.
109. Coming home from work and seeing my husband’s car in the driveway. Home early this week!
110. 100th Day of School and Fruit Loops.
111. “This is the best day ever!” comments from students.
112. Running errands with my husband.
113. Discovering a delicious new restaurant.
114. Sitting across the table from my husband enjoying a delicious meal in the tranquil ambiance of a newly discovered restaurant.
115. Watching my husband enjoy chicken-on-a-sword like a medieval king.
116. Triple Echinacea Green Tea for when my body is overcoming sniffles, sneezes and achy tiredness.
117. My husband bringing it to me so I don’t have to get up from my cozy nest on the sofa.
118. The Word of God flowing out of me at a time of need.
119. My husband and I overcoming the flu.
120. A much needed Joy Walk.
121. White branches against a blue winter sky.
122. Blue river reflecting the sky.
123. Sunlight on the river.
125. Knee Tree.
126. Twin Twin-Oaks.
127. The Land of the Free… is still …one nation under God…
128. A beautiful castle-like church.